Test EngineerApply for Job
Sygnal Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded control systems for the autonomous vehicles industry. We're building embedded devices and supporting software for safety-critical applications, both custom and off-the-shelf.
We run Sygnal like a nimble startup. We hire only the very best and give them the freedom to work remotely - when they want and where they want. We're not based in the Bay Area and we don't care if you are or not. Instead of fancy offices and kombucha kegs, we invest in regular meet-ups in cool locations like Sun Valley or Bend.
We've been through the VC-backed hype cycle before and we're not going back. Sygnal is venture-free, profitable, and in it for the long haul.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
You'll be a core part of our small engineering team responsible for defining and developing hardware and software testing setups to ensure thorough coverage of all Sygnal products.
- Assist in developing testable specifications and requirements
- Validate subsystem and system performance based on requirements
- Convert ideas into test benches suitable for internal and end-of-line deployement
- Continuously analyze test coverage and improve test setups
- Maintain calibration and traceability of all test equipment
- Understand principles of test instrumentation and data acquisition
- Experience with instrument calibration and traceability
- Ability to design and fabricate physical test setups
- Software testing fluency including fuzzing, unit testing, functional testing, etc.
- Proficient in C, C++, Python
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
Apply for the job
Benefits working with Sygnal
Safety-Critical Drive-by-Wire for Autonomous Vehicles
We'll never share your email or send spam.