Support TechnicianApply for Job
Sygnal Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded control systems for the autonomous vehicles industry. We're building embedded devices and supporting software for safety-critical applications, both custom and off-the-shelf.
We run Sygnal like a nimble startup. We hire only the very best and give them the freedom to work remotely - when they want and where they want. We're not based in the Bay Area and we don't care if you are or not. Instead of fancy offices and kombucha kegs, we invest in regular meet-ups in cool locations like Sun Valley or Bend.
We've been through the VC-backed hype cycle before and we're not going back. Sygnal is venture-free, profitable, and in it for the long haul.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
You're the first line of contact for our global customers. You'll work with some of the biggest and smallest names in autonomous driving to help them have an amazing experience with our company and products.
- Build a deep technical understanding of our control system products
- Develop a strong affinity for customer use-cases, successes, and challenges. You'll be our first stop when considering new features.
- Own the support relationship with customer technical staff
- Develop systems to help reduce support burden - documentation, templates, SOPs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take a car apart, fix it, and put it back together
- No fear of wiring, electrical troubleshooting, basic fabrication, and electronics
- Exposure to autonomous driving technologies
Apply for the job
Benefits working with Sygnal
Safety-Critical Drive-by-Wire for Autonomous Vehicles
We'll never share your email or send spam.