Supply Chain ManagerApply for Job
Sygnal Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded control systems for the autonomous vehicles industry. We're building embedded devices and supporting software for safety-critical applications, both custom and off-the-shelf.
We run Sygnal like a nimble startup. We hire only the very best and give them the freedom to work remotely - when they want and where they want. We're not based in the Bay Area and we don't care if you are or not. Instead of fancy offices and kombucha kegs, we invest in regular meet-ups in cool locations like Sun Valley or Bend.
We've been through the VC-backed hype cycle before and we're not going back. Sygnal is venture-free, profitable, and in it for the long haul.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Manage and optimize our supply chain, ensuring on-time delivery of the highest quality product.
- Establish performance metrics and mitigation for suppliers of all hardware components
- Identify suppliers that satisfy engineering requirements
- Negotiate preferred pricing and favorable payment terms
- Establish incoming QC procedures and train staff in receiving procedures
- Own the Supplier Quality Strategy
- Define onboarding, audit procedures, and corrective actions
- Participate in implementation of APQP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience in supply chain, quality, or manufacturing roles in aerospace or automotive industries
- Understanding of ISO26262 or equivalent functional safety standards
- Experience with ISO9001
- Willing to travel for supplier visits
- Razor-sharp negotiating skills
Apply for the job
Benefits working with Sygnal
Looking for something?
Find documentation and example code in the knowledge base
Need a human?
Our engineers are standing by to help you out.
Interested in partnering?
Have a great idea how we can help each other? Let's talk!
Safety-Critical Drive-by-Wire for Autonomous Vehicles
We'll never share your email or send spam.