Firmware EngineerApply for Job
Sygnal Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded control systems for the autonomous vehicles industry. We're building embedded devices and supporting software for safety-critical applications, both custom and off-the-shelf.
We run Sygnal like a nimble startup. We hire only the very best and give them the freedom to work remotely - when they want and where they want. We're not based in the Bay Area and we don't care if you are or not. Instead of fancy offices and kombucha kegs, we invest in regular meet-ups in cool locations like Sun Valley or Bend.
We've been through the VC-backed hype cycle before and we're not going back. Sygnal is venture-free, profitable, and in it for the long haul.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
You'll be a core part of our small engineering team responsible for development of safety-critical embedded firmware on our control devices.
- Develop requirements and specifications for embedded software
- Design and implement the embedded software in C/C++ required for our control systems to function
- Collaborate with test engineering on implementing appropriate testing methods
- Follow principles of modularity and composability
- Work with safety engineering to establish and validate safety requirements for firmware
- Experience with MISRA-C
- Mastery of C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of CAN protocol
- Experience with ISO26262 or equivalent functional safety methods
- BS in CS, EE, or equivalent
- At least 3 years embedded software development
Apply for the job
Benefits working with Sygnal
Safety-Critical Drive-by-Wire for Autonomous Vehicles
We'll never share your email or send spam.