Business Development ManagerApply for Job
Sygnal Technologies is a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded control systems for the autonomous vehicles industry. We're building embedded devices and supporting software for safety-critical applications, both custom and off-the-shelf.
We run Sygnal like a nimble startup. We hire only the very best and give them the freedom to work remotely - when they want and where they want. We're not based in the Bay Area and we don't care if you are or not. Instead of fancy offices and kombucha kegs, we invest in regular meet-ups in cool locations like Sun Valley or Bend.
We've been through the VC-backed hype cycle before and we're not going back. Sygnal is venture-free, profitable, and in it for the long haul.
Job Overview and Responsibilities
You'll oversee global business development and channel partners.
- Establish channel strategy
- Sign channel partners and establish distribution contracts gloablly
- Set targets and manage performance of both internal and external sales partners
- Develop high-value prospects for OEM or volume deals
- Set quarterly sales forecast
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with multi-national sales
- Ability to set sales forecast and use creative methods to meet goals
- Coin-operated and performance-driven
Apply for the job
Benefits working with Sygnal
Safety-Critical Drive-by-Wire for Autonomous Vehicles
We'll never share your email or send spam.